Are you ready to manage to a team of passionate individuals who live, breathe, and consume social media content in all lengths, dimensions, and platform – from Instagram reels to trending TikTok dances and videos.
We are looking for a Team Lead who’s ready to mentor and inspire our team of energetic social media specialists. Never let them know your next career move, WE WANT YOU to lead this award winning team!
- You love to inspire. Lead, advise and mentor a team of Content Specialists to create trendy, exciting, and engaging content for their brands. You are responsible for the success of the team’s initiatives!
- You prefer to think BIG. Strategise and plan effective marketing campaigns for existing brands and pitches, together with the Accounts and Creative Team. Data and trends excite you and guide your strategies.
- You’re a goal (and grow) getter. Together with the Head of Content, you will work together to establish goals for the team to meet. You will be responsible in developing the team strengths and improving weaknesses, here’s where we’ll cultivate an environment for new leaders to emerge.
- Communication is important to you. Provide a channel of communication for the team to have open conversations and an environment that constantly inspires them to create and express themselves.
- You keep things organised. Manage day-to-day operations while ensuring the quality of work of Content Specialists. The team will rely on you to keep track of various tasks, projects, and deadlines according to a structure/workflow established.
- You love consuming and creating content. You have a good eye for trends and are passionate about brands. You will play a role in advising on the best practices and strategies based on the latest digital trends, while still adhering to brand guidelines.
- You thrive best in a fast-paced agency culture. Work with cross-department leads to grow the agency and its people through agency-led initiatives.
- 2-3 years prior agency experience
- Experience managing a team is a bonus
- A strong understanding of social media and keeps up-to-date with trends and technologies across various social media platforms
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Creative, energetic, passionate, resourceful and has initiative
- Strong time/project management skills to be able to juggle multiple accounts
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly adaptable in an environment with a constant need to evolve and improve
- A flexible self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Have the tenacity and can-do attitude to work through challenges that you may face along the way
- Performs great as a team player and even better, as an independent worker! Perfect for the Extroverted Introvert you are. Come join our tribe!
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, please send in your CV to email@example.com to impress us!