We’re on a hunt for a creative and independent social media specialist to be a part of #MeetIsaac! Do you live, breathe and consume social media daily? From Instagram, TikTok and even legacy platforms like Facebook, you are up to date on the latest memes and trends (iykyk.), and ever ready to propose your own twist to the content you’re inspired by daily. Never let them know your next career move, WE WANT YOU to be a part of the award-winning team!
- All about digital—superb at conceptualising social media strategies that support overall brand goals and objectives
- You have a really good eye for trends 👀 Whether it is for new social media products, content pieces or social media applications, you are able to apply that knowledge for your clients
- Ability to apply or self-learn key social media and social media monitoring tools in the market–including Twitter, LinkedIn, Line and Discord etc.) and are intrigued by numbers to identify and recommend the right social media tools for clients across different industries and portfolios
- Create weekly social media content calendaring, contest administrations, weekly and monthly reports detailing key insights, popular content topics, brand sentiments as well as key measurement metrics (engagement rates etc)
- A brand advocate 🙌🏻 —a stickler for brand guidelines, consistency of messages across multiple digital platforms while making each piece of content endemic to the platform.
- Work alongside a team of content producers and creators to produce content that tells a meaningful story for your clients.
- Be exposed to opportunities to work on pitches and go crazy on your next social media campaign.
- Work closely with the media team to plan, allocate and optimize social media content to help your brand achieve their business objectives
- Minimum a diploma in Marketing, Business or Communications
- 1-2 years prior agency experience is a bonus
- A strong understanding of social media and keeps up-to-date with trends and technologies across various social media platforms
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Creative, energetic, passionate, resourceful and has initiative
- Strong time/project management skills to be able to juggle multiple accounts
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly adaptable in an environment with a constant need to evolve and improve
- A flexible self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Have the tenacity and can-do attitude to work through challenges that you may face along the way
- Performs great as a team player and even better, as an independent worker! Perfect for the Extroverted Introvert you are. Come join our tribe!
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, please send in your CV to email@example.com to impress us!