You are a visual storyteller as an Associate Art Director. You use the power of design to get brands into places that no one else can. You inspire change by being bold and unique. You are an expert at problem solving. Working with our copywriters, strategists, media planners, technologists, and public relations specialists to create remarkable experiences and campaigns.
- Own the creative integrity of projects from conceptualisation to delivery.
- Ability to develop and conceptualise creative campaigns and key visuals that will produce measurable marketing result, across Omni–channels including websites, digital media, social platforms, on ground promotions
- Understanding and knowledge of User interface design and User Experience design
- Contribute to brainstorms and idea generation stages of projects.
- Good communication skills and the ability to express abstract ideas visually.
- Work closely with the designers to ensure the quality of their work, provide art direction, and play a key role in the internal review process prior to work going out.
- Work closely with Art Directors and Copywriters to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil clients’ brief
- Use your experience and industry knowledge to ensure the creation of mocks and storyboards to express ideas succinctly and elegantly, whether for internal review or to sell conceptual ideas to clients.
- Ability to give guidance in terms of Art direction during photoshoots and video shoots.
- Work with other team members to develop their creative and design abilities, procedures, and best practices in accordance with their own goals and objectives and in cooperation with the Creative Director.
- Involved in the pitching of ideas to clients
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting in an advertising agency environment.
- Excellent writing skills with a talent for crafting engaging, compelling, witty and on-brand content.
- Understanding of cultural nuances and the ability to write for diverse audiences.
- Strong research and analytical skills to inform content development.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including creative, account management, and clients.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office SuitBachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital media, and analytics, preferably in an agency.
- Advanced creative conceptualisation and visual communication skills
- Interest in team management and grooming juniors in the team
- Proficient in design software – ( Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, InVision, Sketch, Spark AR, XD etc.)
- Knowledge of video editing, encoding, and best practice use for mobile and web
- A strong awareness of innovative technologies and a willingness to try new things.
- Resourceful and solutions driven
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong experience in participating in new business pitches.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Management reporting experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Spark AR – Able to create filters or simple games
- Able to create simple 3D using blender or spline
- Quick sketching of wireframes and concept to bring ideas across
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to impress us!