If you’re a fun-loving, people’s person who’s always up for a good challenge, look no more! We’re on a hunt for a Digital Account Executive who’s ever ready to take on briefs, accept challenges and be the catalyst to see each project to its fruition. And wait, pride yourself on being a multitasker? Now, that’s a bonus.
- Put your interpersonal skills to good use as the primary liaison between internal and external stakeholders, growing the client relationship and account.
- Be the gatekeeper of pitches and accounts, ensuring that the strategic direction and timelines hit the brief.
- Provide timely updates on campaigns and projects, along with post-campaign reporting, insights, and analysis.
- ·Live and breathe social – stay abreast and be at the forefront of digital and social media. We’ll count on you to also share this with your team and on the agency level during sharing sessions!
- Be able to work with a team of highly motivated and enthusiastic team members. Introverts and Extroverts – We have them all.
- Have a great sense of humour and do not take yourself too seriously! We’re all here to work hard and play hard.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree / Relevant required with 3 years of experience in the Digital & Social Media Space, preferably with an agency background.
- If you live and breathe digital and social media, we’re looking for you. Which means, yes, you’re the guru on the continuously-evolving digital marketing trends.
- An alchemist who has the ability to transform complex data into insights and action plans.
- Understand the basic use of Google Slides and Google Worksheets.
- Knowledge in using tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics is a plus.
What else are we looking for?
- Have a positive disposition in general! We’ll need someone who’s positive to manage our client and keep the spirits high within the team.
- Have the tenacity and can-do attitude to work through challenges with your client and internal team when faced with hurdles.
- Be a go-getter and self-starter. A big part of the role requires initiative on your part to get things going.
- Your Marie Kondo level is *chef kiss*. As you’ll be managing several clients at any one time, your organizational skills will help you to stay on top of your tasks and bring your A-game.
If you think you’re the one we’re looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com to impress us!